Stansted Airport Shuttle Service
De Salis offers the most convenient airport shuttle service in Stansted and is located very close to the airport. The De Salis shuttle bus can drop you to Stansted Airport Terminal in less than 6 minutes, and from Stansted Airport, it takes around 7 minutes to either check into our hotel or to collect your parked vehicle. The De Salis Airport Shuttle Service runs very frequent shuttles with our buses running every 30 minutes to the Airport . On your return, you may need to take a taxi from the terminal if arriving late.
There is a small charge of £15.00 for one passenger and £18.00 for 2 passengers which is cheaper than the taxi. However, discounts are available for bookings of more than 2 people.
The advantage for guests at DeSalis hotel is that our hotel is close to the airport and conveniently located, making it easy to get to us from any direction and easy to find us. We have the best car parking packages in Stansted. You can park your vehicle at our hotel and take a shuttle to the airport, with our airport shuttle bus dropping you off right outside the terminal. The departure section of Stansted airport is a few seconds walk from the drop point.
We also offer paid airport transfers from Stansted Airport to the hotel, for collection please proceed to the Bus Terminal between Bay 32 – 38. (2 minutes from arrivals), give our hotel a call and our driver will pick you up within 7-10 minutes. Pick-ups are available up until 18:00 weekdays only, weekends may vary.
Note: All cars parked at the hotel for more than one night are taken to an off-site parking area. Car keys must therefore be left at the hotel before your departure.
If you are traveling by car, exit the M11 motorway at junction 8.
– Head towards the terminal building, following the signs towards the short stay car park and Radisson SAS.
– At the last roundabout before the terminal (Coopers End Roundabout) take the fourth exit, sign posted Molehill Green.
- You will come immediately to a mini roundabout.
- Take a left towards Molehill and Elsenham.
- Carry along this road for 3.5 km, passing the Three Horse Shoes Pub and after 2 minutes you will see the hotel on your right-hand side.